Powered By Blogger
tricouri urate

The Wise Ass Staff

Monday, March 2, 2009

Life's spotlight

Belief or disbelief,
No matter!
It's all the same,
We're all the same!
And we are like this
Because the world's a game,
A silly joke,
It's like a Whore on coke,
With the pimp just watchin'...
Surrounded by lights
But driven into the darknes,
We stumble upon our own lies!
Walking between crazy minds
With Crazy itches,
They swallow us
Like crazy bitches!
But here is where it ends!
I'm me, now...
Who the fuck are you?
I didn't really see
Myself in me
But now i know
what must i be!
I am a hero
Even though i am a zero,
And i'm a saint
Though i'm a thief...
My mind is blank,
But i'm a genuis,
And i don't need your wings to fly
I've got my own ways of getting high!
I'm an actor
Though i'm nothing but a mask,
And i'm an artist,
Even if i'm deaf and blind!
I'm a coward
But for you, i'll be a saviour...
I'm afraid,
But i'd die for fear,
And i'm pure romantic
Though i won't cry a tear!
I'm sadistic,
As i am misleading,
Just a Joker
But i'm not kidding!
I'm a lover,
And i love to hate
I'm a hater,
And i'm so bitter,
And i'm sour
But i'm not a quitter...
I'm so many
And i'm so little
I am nothing
i am everything
I am my own beginning
I am my own ending

So come again...Who the fuck are you??

No comments: