Powered By Blogger
tricouri urate

The Wise Ass Staff

Friday, June 19, 2009

The other side of the coin!

...i'm walking to a dead end, i'm walking all alone, two steps behind insanity!


Children Of Bodom
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

9.36 pm, hot like hell, running with a fucking fever, head hurts like hell, how the fuck did i catch a cold?
Grumpy like hell, short fused, practicing my death glare, i listen to death metal. All i want is to ditch this shit hole that i lived in for the past 9 months, i'm sick and tired of those dirty halls and toxic toilets, i'm sick and tired of basking in my own sweat every night, because it's too fucking hot in here. i dream of my bed at home, my comfy couch...and there's also another aspect of that couch that i dream of (it includes a girl)...hell, there ain't nothing wrong with that! I also dream of my mom's home made food, i'm sick and tired of junk-food and cold meals.
I miss my friends, and i miss playing some midnight basket ball.
But most of all, i'm tired of waking up every morning with a "fuck" on my face! I feel like i'm wearing a fucking mask of sanity. I don't feel much like myself, here in Bucharest.


I'm walking to a dead end, i'm walking all alone, two steps ago, I've passed insanity...

No comments: